Booking a seat with Skedaddle is quick and easy. Just follow the simple steps below.
- Navigate to the web page for the route. You should have received this from the person who created the route.
- When prompted enter the unique access code for the route. This should have been included in the route invitation you received. (If you don't have this code, you will need to request it from the route creator.)
- When the booking page loads, use the plus and minus buttons to select the number of seats you want to book. The total cost will be displayed below.
- Select the credit card you want to use to pay for your seats. You can either pay with a card already associated with your account or add a new credit card. The total cost of your seats will be charged to your card 48 hours before the route starts.
- Click the reserve button at the bottom of your page and you're good to go!